Do you want to learn to make moccasins?
Upcoming Workshop Dates
|May 31st 2-4pm PST||
June 2rd 7:30-9:30pm PST
|June 7th 2-4pm PST||
June 9th 7:30-9:30pm PST
|June 14th 2-4pm PST||June 16th 7:30-9:30pm PST|
|May 24th 2-4pm PST||June 23rd 7:30-9:30pm PST|
|August 2nd 2-4pm PST||
August 3rd 7-9pm PST
|August 9th 2-4pm PST||
August 10th 7-9pm PST
|August 16th 2-4pm PST||August 17th 7-9pm PST|
|August 23rd 2-4pm PST||August 24th 7-9pm PST|
Past Participants Have Said:
"Sam was a fantastic instructor"
"I found Zoom very good for seeing the instructions, especially the beading"
"Great kit and instruction, made the class an awesome positive atmosphere"
"I learnt some new tricks"
"The passion about sharing part of her culture with others and the amazing guidance along the whole workshop"
"Sam’s authentic and gifted teaching"
"I followed along and now feel confident in being able to make moccasins on my own"
"Pleasant teacher, easy to listen to and follow"
What you'll need for the Workshops
- Workshops are 8 hours. This hours is broken up into 4 sessions that range from 1.5-2 hours per session.
- Each participant will follow along during the workshops, with additional completion time between sessions required as everyone works at different speeds.
- Each participant will have access to a video recording of each session that they can utilize to finish up their projects.
- Each participant is to have their own access to a computer, internet, headphones and mic as the Workshops are held on Zoom.
- Zoom meeting information will be emailed prior to the first session.
|Moccasin Pattern||Hide sole||Sinew|
|Liner material||Hide Welts||Beading Thread|
|Hide vamp||2 strips beaver fur||Glover, Beading and Plain needles|
|2 pieces of beading foundation||2 index cards||10 small bags of seed beads|
Pen, Paper or Chalk
X-Acto Utility Knife
There are two workshop pricing options:
1. The first options includes a complete moccasin making kit with all of the supplies you'll need (not including the tech and tools required). This option is $250
2. The second option allows you to use your own supplies and pricing includes just the workshop sessions for $100.
I am ready to make my own Moccasins!