Do you want to learn to make moccasins?
Upcoming Workshop Dates
Past Participants Have Said:
"Sam was a fantastic instructor"
"I found Zoom very good for seeing the instructions, especially the beading"
"Great kit and instruction, made the class an awesome positive atmosphere"
"I learnt some new tricks"
"The passion about sharing part of her culture with others and the amazing guidance along the whole workshop"
"Sam’s authentic and gifted teaching"
"I followed along and now feel confident in being able to make moccasins on my own"
"Pleasant teacher, easy to listen to and follow"
What you'll need for the Workshops
- Workshops are 8 hours. This hours is broken up into 4 sessions that range from 1.5-2 hours per session.
- Each participant will follow along during the workshops, with additional completion time between sessions required as everyone works at different speeds.
- Each participant will have access to a video recording of each session that they can utilize to finish up their projects.
- Each participant is to have their own access to a computer, internet, headphones and mic as the Workshops are held on Zoom.
- Zoom meeting information will be emailed prior to the first session.
|2 strips beaver fur
|Glover, Beading and Plain needles
|2 pieces of beading foundation
|2 index cards
|10 small bags of seed beads
Pen, Paper or Chalk
There are two workshop pricing options:
1. The first options includes a complete moccasin making kit with all of the supplies you'll need (not including the tech and tools required). This option is $250
2. The second option allows you to use your own supplies and pricing includes just the workshop sessions and pattern for $100.
I am ready to make my own Moccasins!